- COST OF SERVICE $95.00 on most machines
- Cleaning of all covers
- Inspect and adjust tension
- Check all moving parts for wear and tear
- Complete overhaul of the machine
- Adjust machine to proper timing and tension
- Complete sew out of stitches and sample left for customer to see
- All repairs done on site
- All work guarenteed
SEWING MACHINE LESSON
- COST OF LESS $60.00 FOR 60 MINUTES
- Received a machine as a gift and have no idea what to do
- Purchased from another retailer who does not give lesson
- Call us and make an appointment for a private 1 on 1 lesson on how the machine works, the use of different presser feet, and proper cleaning and maintenance of the machine.
- LEAVE HERE FEELING CONFIDENT ABOUT USING YOUR MACHINE
Cloverdale sewing provide a repair service on all on all makes and models of sewing / embroidery machines.
We can do 2 or 3 letter monogramming. Full name(s) embroidered on your articles of clothing, towels, tablecloth(s), napkins, pillows, etc.
We have a large variety of fonts to choose from. Letter sizes from 1/4" to 3"
Simple logos and designs can be created from your picture. Larger fonts are also available.
Cloverdale sewing also carries a wide variety of starter to professional grade sewing / embroidery machines, yarns, sewing needles / threads, embrodiery needles & threads, knitting / crochet patterns and needles, fabrics, zippers, iron ons, all types of buttons and tools used for sewing.