CLOVERDALE SEWING CENTRE
Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday 7-9:3Opm for 6 weeks
Beginners: Cost $100.00
• Learn to read a pattern also size and cut out a pattern
and make a straight skirt.
• Learn Proper Sewing techniques.
Intermediate: Cost $100.00
• Using your knowledge from beginners class learn to
make a simple dress, blouse or unlined jacket.
OR EVENING CLASSES
Thursday 2:00pm to 4:00 pm
7:00 pm to 9:00pm
Cost $72.00 - 6 weeks
• Learn to knit from a pattern and make a project.
• Create a simple or gradually work up to more difficult projects
Saturday 12:30 to 6:00pm
Cost: $75.00 Private for 1 1/2 hour
Bring your serger
• Learn how use your serger from basic to advance
First come first served basis. Class fees are required at time of registration to guarantee your space.
Pick up supply list and requirements at time of registration. Starting date of class dependent upon required number of students paid and ready. (Should Cloverdale Sewing find it necessary to cancel any class, we will either reschedule or refund).
Cancellations will not be accepted within 10 days of starting date.
Make up classes cannot be given
Students are required to purchase all supplies for I
class in store with the aid of a member of staff.
All students will receive 15% off their purchases for the sewing or knitting class supplies
ENJOY YOUR CLASS